Online Librarythe journey to independence
What you will learn:
- How to support your child in their unique journey toward independence
- How to nurture your child’s growth and development
- How to bring the fundamentals of Montessori to life
- How to sensitively observe your child
- How to set up your Montessori environment to invite work, calm, independence and concentration
- The foundations of Montessori, Positive Discipline and Respectful Parenting as they apply to raise a capable, confident, independent being
- Establishing a supportive daily rhythm/routine
- Respectful responses to parenting challenges
- And so much more!
We share tools both in the classroom and in the home environments!
We’re so excited to be able to support you both in the classroom and at home.
Parenting is all about progress, not perfection!
We feel honored to have the opportunity to work with you and your family during these critical years of life.
Ashley and the Team at Joyful Montessori
– SOPHIE –
– HATICE –
– ASHLEY –
Having also attended Ashley’s online classes, I have also learnt from her on how I can present an activity to my child. This is something that is hard to learn from a Montessori book. Thank you Ashley! I look forward to learning more from Joyful Montessori!
– SALLY –