Montessori School Readiness Program (3-6 years)the journey to independence
- Weekly Face to Face Sessions (3 hours)
- Small child focused classes (1:5 Educator to Student, maximum of ten children)
- Photos and observations after each session
- Snacks and lunch included
- Food preparation: making pizza, baking, making smoothies
- Literacy: focusing on 44 phonemes, we use a well researched teacher tool called THRASS (Teaching handwriting, reading and spelling skills). We work with families to best support our student’s learning at home in addition to our Program.
- Family Education (weekly parenting topics to best support your child at home)
- Lifetime access to Online Library discussing parenting strategies (discussing topics such as, What is Montessori and Respectful Parenting, Parenting Style, Triggers, You’ve Lost It – Now what?, Challenging Behaviour, How to Set Up Your Playroom and what activities to select, and many more)
- Private Instagram Community
School Readiness (3-6 years)
Our School Readiness Program (3-6 years) prepares children with the foundational knowledge and skills to transition confidently to any school setting.
Our curriculum covers areas such as practical life skills, sensory development, literacy and numeracy, science, geography, art and music. These areas provide the best foundation as children prepare for their transition to school, and beyond. In addition to our Montessori Language Area, we also use THRASS as the basis for phonics teaching. We work with our families in partnership to empower students in reading, spelling, writing and reading comprehension to enable them to reach their full potential before going to primary school. We are preparing children for primary school and beyond.
School Readiness Skills:
We focus on your child's whole development (academics, emotional intelligence, social intelligence and physical development), not only preparing them for school, but for life.
Demonstrates independence and self-help skills.
Ability to communicate and express thoughts and feelings.
Capable of listening attentively and concentrating.
Asks and responds to questions.
Ability to organise work.
Ability to choose and respond to challenging activities.
Demonstrates problem-solving skills.
Shows respect for the classroom and packs away.
Demonstrates fundamental movement skills.
Join us for Term 3
*spots are limited*
– DEBBY –
– HOLLIE –
– DANIELLE –
– ANGELIQUE –